Global Team (China+USA+India）+ 全新技术+全新产品；
We need a Principal Software Developer.
The Node.js Developer will participate on a distributed Scrum team and deliver the next generation of industry leading chem-informatics solutions. This highly collaborative role will need to work closely with the engineering team members, stakeholders, end users all over the globe, in order to deliver leading edge web and desktop solutions to our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience in developing software, including at least 2 years’ experience in using modern web front-end technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English
Special Skills & Knowledge
- Solid understanding on NodeJS
- Experience with integrating RESTful web services
- Developing desktop applications with Electron
- Developing web application and reusable web components with ReactJS
- Managing source code revisions with Git/GitHub/GitLab
- Solid understanding on UI/UX best practices in Windows/macOS/web applications
- Agile/Scrum practices and tools
- Developing desktop applications with C#/C++/Objective C
- Creative problem-solving skills
- High sense of quality
- Teamwork eagerness
- Embracing changes
- Continuous learning
- Work with the team to design and implement the next generation of chem-informatics solution with high quality
- Keep exploring and sharing best practices, new technologies and methodologies in order to develop better products and to build better team.
- Provide the 2nd tier technical support to the customer support team to address customers’ problems.
- May attend trainings, hiring, and other operational activities
- Write product code, implement automated testing, write documentation and provide support to other team members to achieve team’s goal.
- Perform high standard peer review on the design and code changes.
- Attend daily Scrum meetings and other project meetings to review the work done, plan the work next and discuss how to address team’s impediments.