At GOAT Group, the Engineering team is an integral part of our dynamic company. By joining the team, your skills will be front and center, working alongside other passionate individuals to solve problems and build software. From launching compelling new consumer experiences, tackling global logistics challenges to scaling infrastructure to facilitate our rapid growth – technology is essential to driving our vision forward. The work you do will change the way the world shops, while also empowering entrepreneurs, including individual sellers, brands and boutiques.
As a Frontend Engineer, you’re expected to:
- Be a part of a highly collaborative and innovative team, expanding the mobile and desktop
- Contribute to a high-traffic consumer-facing web application, averaging over 10 million monthly visitors.
- Review code and collaborate with other engineers, including pair programming and sharing learnings at Lunch and Learns.
- Partner with product, design, marketing, and QA to deliver MVP-scoped features and validate its impact.
- Keep up to date with the latest web capabilities and features.
We are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience developing consumer-facing single-page applications (React,
- Experience with NodeJS backend-for-frontends
- Experience writing and maintaining unit, integration, and end-to-end tests
- Experience with web performance (time-to-first byte, time-to-first paint, perceived performance)
- Huge plus if you have experience with microservices and/or micro-frontends
- Huge plus if you have experience with Ruby on Rails and/or Golang
- Plus if you have experience with WeChat mini program development
More opening positions can be found on [CAREERS] (https://www.goat.com/careers)
Please send your CV with subject "Position + Name " to email@example.com.