The Digital Experience team at Tesla is at the forefront of building a consistent, global customer
experience across all digital touchpoints – web, native apps and in-car infotainment systems. This
team is building the next generation products and supporting infrastructure which allows our
customers, living in 60+ countries, to understand, interact and purchase our amazing vehicles
and energy products.
Tesla is seeking a Front-End Mobile Software Engineer to join our team and help build the next
generation of web solutions for our service partners and customers as it relates to the ownership
experience. You will be challenged to turn apps around quickly but thoughtfully, balancing speed
to market with longevity and scalability, all in the name of extraordinary customer experiences.
• Design, code and maintain mobile user experiences end-to-end.
• Optimize code for performance, stability and maintainability.
• Work with a cross-functional team of hardware engineers, application/UI software engineers, QA/Validation, and designers
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar areas of study.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Mobile (iOS/Android) development.
• 2+ years building web and/or mobile experiences with evidence of exceptional ability
• Proficient with React Native and Redux.
• Proficient with TypesScript is a plus.
• Familiar in Objective-C or Java.
• Excellent grasp of fundamental computer science concepts, good at solving complex technical problem.
• Experience using common design patterns. High standards for code quality, maintainability,
• Experience creating, maintaining and shipping top-ranking mobile apps is preferred.