[React Native] Looking for partners in China to leverage development!

Hi All!

I’m sorry for not speaking chinese, I am still in the process of learning the language and improving my knowledge of your culture and history.

We are a small company working specifically in React Native from Argentina, and we are looking to leverage our skills with chinese partners. We think China is the new land of opportunity for software development, with a thriving ecosystem and tons of unknown apps to users and developers on the Western side of the world.

We are fascinated by the chinese software ecosystem and would like to grow alongside you guys!

If you are interested in learning more from us, we are interested in learning more from you! Either a small company or a single developer, we want to get to know developers form China and understand the needs of your market.

If you answer in chinese I can translate the answers, so no need for english (hopefully)

Thanks for your time!

Best regards

Do you visit China?

We are discussing the plans for a visit to Asia in 2019, but we are still searching for possible partners or potential business oportunities over there!

1 Like