架构师/全栈 Software Architect- Full Stack
资深数据库工程师 Senior Software Engineer in Test – Database(Hot)
招聘职位：Software Architect- Full Stack
• Buildsharp, responsive cross-platform hybrid applications for data exploration,content authoring and administration.
• Buildpublic RESTful APIs and microservices to serve all MSTR clients and customer applications.
• Createprototypes and experiment latest technologies for next generation product.
• Designfor quality, robustness, and performance, with common principles, patterns, andbest practices.
•Continuously improve software development, building, testing and deploymentprocesses.
•Participate in weekly/ad hoc learning and knowledge sharing programs.
• Workwith product owners, product managers, UX, and customer representatives toanalyze and refine feature specifications.
•Cooperate with UX & UED to match visual design intent.
•Collaborate with and support other engineers within the team and from otherteams in China, US and Poland.
·Bachelor’s Degree or higher, in Computer Science, Software Engineering orrelated field.
· Provenworking experience in both web frontend and server-side development.
· Solidunderstanding of object-oriented design principles and patterns. Functionalprogramming knowledge is a plus.
· Solidunderstanding of web and internet architectures. REST and microservicesknowledge is highly preferred.
·Mastering at least one server-side technology/framework, e.g. Java servlet,Spring, Jersey, Node.js.
· Hybrid developmentexperience and native skills (Swift/.NET/WPF) is a big plus.
· Goodcommunication skills in English and the ability to work as part of a team.
Senior Software Engineer in Test – Database(Hot)
As a Senior Software Engineer in Test - Database, you will
Install, configure, tuning and troubleshooting database systems in both on-premise and cloud deployment (AWS, Azure), such as Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, as well as the No-SQL database, such as the Hadoop system.
As a self-starter, proactively research and understand the latest-and-greatest technology in the database related area
Develop and implement automation scripts to increase system efficiency and decrease the human intervention on any repeated tasks
Validate and certify the connectivity and functionality integration with MicroStrategy platforms across more than 150 different databases and data platforms
Provide support and knowhows to technology, support departments within the company as well as to external clients.
Participate in the overall system design
Participate in proof-of-concept with strategic clients to explore the best way to leverage MicroStrategy with whatever the data platform the clients want to use.
Work with vendors, partners, and other internal technologists to identify and resolve production issues
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Strong SQL developing and database tuning skills
Proven working experiences in database installation, development (SQL), configuration and performance tuning and troubleshooting in both UNIX/Linux and Microsoft environments
Excellent skills and knowledge for database technologies, such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Teradata, AWS Redshift, Salesforce
Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
Scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python) is a plus
Knowledge of Hadoop is a plus
Experiences with the Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure is a plus
Knowledge of PKI, Kerberos authentication, OAuth is a plus